- Gourmet Gary’s Wild Caught Ahi Tuna
- Soy Sauce
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Clean and pat dry the tuna.
- Place tuna in baking dish and add equal amounts of soy sauce and lemon juice to cover half of the tuna.
- Marinate for approximately 4 to 6 hours.
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium high and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place tuna in hot skillet and sear each side 2 to 3 minutes and add crushed red pepper if you choose (to each side).
- Serve with brown rice and vegetable of your choice.