- Gourmet Gary’s Tilapia Filets
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Lemon Pepper
- 2 Jalapenos
- 2 to 3 Fresh Lemons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse fish, and pat dry.
- Rub filets with olive oil and season with garlic powder, lemon pepper, and salt.
- Place each filet on separate aluminum foil pieces.
- Top each fish with sliced jalapenos, and sliced lemons. Squeeze lemon juice on each filet.
- Wrap the foil around the filets and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Basmati Rice and Shelled Edamame.